Have you heard about line-a-day journals? The idea is to record just one line for every day. It could be one thing you\re grateful for, something you ate or something funny someone said. The Lovely Dept. is providing this free Printable Line-a-Day journal for you. Simply print and add the particular month. You can keep them in a binder or even bind them together into a mini book. Click here to go to the tutorial.
By Francine Clouden
- New Idea Book by Céline Navarro
- Freebie | Printable Gratitude Journal
- Tutorial: Baby Milestones Binder Book
- Tutorial and Giveaway | Kaiser Craft Technologic
- Tutorial | Christmas Accordion Mini Album