I came across this tutorial back in December but decided to save it for St. Patrick’s Day. Rad Megan at In Words and Pictures shares how you can make a heritage flag garland using fishing twine and Avery Labels. She includes a free template too. Click here to go to the tutorial and freebie.
- Tutorial | DIY Christmas Tree Garland
- Tutorial & Freebie | Toothpick Flags
- Tutorial | Book Page Quote Banner + a Free Cut File!
- Tutorial | Sewn Journaling Cards
- Freebie & Tutorial | July 4th Pinwheels