Yes, there is still time to get some holiay crafting done, still one week left! Here are a couple of cool ideas.
1. A tree made from a catalog, instructions from the Just Like Martha blog (by her daughter so cute!)
This is my version. Once made, I sprayed it with a fixative and dusted glitter all over it. Then I added a star to the top.
2. Matchbox hostess gifts from Creature Comforts
3. My sister altered a gift bag from the craft store, and made a matching card and gift card holder
You can see a similar idea by jennifer McGuire here
4. Cosmo Cricket has been posting Thrifty Gifty ideas on their blog. Scroll down a bit, they already have seven ideas posted!
By Francine Clouden
- Handmake Your Holidays
- Freebie | Printable Mother’s Day Gift Card Holder
- Wednesday Round-Up | Free Printable Gift Tags
- Tutorial and Freebie: Gift Tag Bows
- Tutorial | Scrappy Frames