Cathy Zielske has come up with a really cool idea for capturing real life portraits. She says, and I agree, that portraits don’t have to be perfect, but can also capture and reflect everyday life. She explains this project and also shares a free template you can use for making hybrid pages. Click here to see more.
- Freebie | Month in Review Journaling Card
- Book Review | Real Life Photography by Rebecca Cooper
- Freebie | Printable Gratitude Journaling Cards
- Freebie: Halloween Album Template
- Freebie: Layered Template for Hybrid Scrapbooking