1. Make 4th of July rockets with your kids using these instructions from PBS
2. Print out and make these July 4th pinwheels, using the freebie and instructions from Lia Griffith.
3. Decorate your July 4th cupcakes with these free printable cupcake flags from Elegance and Enchantment.
4. Add a bunting to your cake to celebrate the 4th of July. This free printable comes in two versions.
5. These cupcake toppers from The Decorated Cookie, celebrate American landmarks and include the Statue of Liberty and Mount Rushmore.
By Francine Clouden