Every year in January I try to decide what my memory keeping for the year ahead will look like. I don’t usually set a number of pages and projects, more of an overall philosophy and approach. This year my goals for scrapbooking in 2016 include:
- Figuring out a way to happily marry pocket page scrapping with regular scrapping
- Documenting more of the daily or weekly family happenings
- Coming up with an overall memory keeping system that pulls together paper scrapping and social media posts
- Purging my supplies (again!) and only keeping what I truly love and use
- Setting up a planner to help me keep up with my memory keeping.
Have you set any goals or just overall plans for 2016? Having you found that setting goals like this in the past has helped? Tell me your thoughts in the comments!