Roslyn at Sew Delicious shares how she altered a plain exercise book and made this lovely notebook decorated with washi tape. This would make a lovely gift, or use it to keep note of your scrapbooking ideas. Plus you can also use this technique to inspire a scrapbook page! Click here to go to the tutorial.
By Francine Clouden
- Thursday Round-Up | 5 Creative Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Tutorial | Scrappy Frames
- Tutorials | Pumpkin Bunting, Tissue Flowers and Ageing Paper
- Tutorial: Bound Jotter Book
- Tutorial | Washi Tape Notebook & Pen Set by Amber at Crazy Little Projects