Maybe it’s because it’s summer but pinwheels seem to be popping up everywhere lately.
Cheeky Magpie has a tutorial and free template for making a working pinwheel.
They were featured in the May Studio Calico kit which included a pinwheel stamp. Davinie from the design team posted a tutorial on making a paper pinwheel to use on your projects.
Here’s a tutorial from Michael’s Stores for a pinwheel scrapook page
The BHG magazine Simply Creative Weddings, shows how to use scrapbook paper to make a bouquet of pinwheel flowers for use as a centerpiece.
Use origami to make a folded pinwheel that involves no cutting.
Finally, for the digi and hybrid scrappers, download this template and action set for some virtual pinwheels!
[tags]scrapbooking, pinwheel, tutorial, freebie[/tags]
- Tutorial | Easy Paper Flowers Using Punches
- Freebie & Tutorial | July 4th Pinwheels
- Freebie: Love Coupons in French
- Tutorial | A Paper Flower Bouquet for Mother’s Day
- Tutorial | All American Pinwheel Garland