Bite-sized Scrapbooking is a unique system for creating layouts for people who feel overwhelmed with all the choices in scrapbooking and for those who want to be scrapbooking regularly but feel they don’t have time. It’s also for people who simply want to do fun, easy, stress-free scrapbooking.
The Bite-sized Scrapbooking system is offered through an email-based service that helps subscribers create one layout per week. The monthly subscription fee is $5.00. Subscribers receive three email messages each week, delivered on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- The first message provides instructions for the number and orientation of photos, plus space parameters for journaling and a title.
- The second message provides instructions for gathering supplies, including details such as paper sizes and number of embellishments. (Supplies are not brand specific; subscribers are encouraged to use what they have.)
- The third message provides an image of the inspiration layout for that week, along with source information. Inspiration layouts for Bite-sized Scrapbooking are found on the internet and used with prior permission from the layout designers.
“The Bite-sized Scrapbooking system can help you get layouts done, enjoy the process, and use your stash,” said Kim Byrns who developed Bite-sized Scrapbooking.
For more information or to subscribe to the service please click here.
By Francine Clouden
- Bite Sized Scrapbooking is Now Free
- Tropical Scrapbooking
- New Scrapbooking Kit Club
- There’s an App for That!: Sketches 2 Scrapbook
- Divine Scrapbooking Investigation