A new kit club, Vintage Plum, has just opened its doors. Here’s some information about the club direct from the owner.
Vintage Plum is a brand-new monthly scrapbooking kit club and online community. We are different than other kit clubs in that all items in our kits are made exclusively in America. Our kits are released on the 10th of each month and are available for purchase at that time while supplies last.
The staples of our kits include:
- Patterned paper and cardstock
- Patterned paper designed by Vintage Plum (available only in our kits)
- 2 cards and envelopes (for those of you who love to make cards as well)
- Embellishments, rub-ons and more!
We know you’re busy so we work very hard to build coordinating kits that make the art of creating great-looking scrapbook pages and cards easier to accomplish. All you have to do is join our club and then look forward to receiving a new and exciting kit each month! With our kits, you will be able to design layouts and cards — and feel good knowing that you support products made in the U.S
The club is also having a Design Team call, you can get more information about the call here.
Tune in early next week for a post about kit clubs and why you should consider joining one!
[tags]kit club, design team[/tags]
By Francine Clouden
- Kit Club Feature: I am a Scrapaholic
- Kit Club Feature: Scrapperie
- 10 Reasons why you may want to join a Kit Club
- Kit Club Feature: Work in Progress
- Kit Club Feature : Paper Posies