Makins Clay is a new air drying clay that doesn’t need to b baked. So why am I writing about it ? well it’s a great new dimensional embellishment that can be added to your scrapbooks.
Makins clay assures us it dries acid free and you can even blend your own colors with acrylic paint.
There is also a fun glow in the dark version which is ideal for Halloween pages.
By trisha michaels
- Freebie | Printable Happy Halloween Bunting
- Live With Prima: Summer Album
- Freebie | Halloween Subway Art
- Three Halloween Ideas – with two free printables!
- Tutorial | Beaded Chipboard Strawberry