Shabby Chic Crafts specializes in designer, handmade, high quality, scrapbooking paper products. Their products include: journaling tags, journaling spots, and embellishments in a variety of themes including holidays, calendar, animals and kids. The company has a special vintage type twist which is very popular right now in scrapbooking. Shabby Chic Crafts is pleased to introduce their new Fall/Winter releases shown above and below. The company also has a blog, where you can get the latest news about their releases. Click here to visit the blog.
Vintage Artisan Notes
Vintage Lace Tags
And Shabby Chic wants to give a lucky person a free December Daily kit! This kit is perfect for making an album to record the holidays, as outlined by Ali Edwards. To enter the giveaway please leave a comment below, telling me if you plan to make a December Daily album. If not, what other project do you think you could use the kit for?
Want more entries?
1. Follow Craft Gossip on Twitter and tweet this: ” Shabby Chic Crafts December Daily Kit Giveaway on @CraftGossip http://tinyurl.com/md4sgs“. Then leave a link to your twitter profile in the comments for a second entry.
2. Join the Scrapbooking on Craft Gossip group on Facebook and then post this as your status update: ” Shabby Chic Crafts December Daily Kit Giveaway on Craft Gossip!! http://tinyurl.com/md4sgs” Then leave a link to your Facebook profile in the comments for a second entry.
Entries will close next Wednesday, September 23rd. Winner announced Thursday September 24th. Good luck to all! And if you’re not the lucky winner you can still grab one of these kits from the store for only $14.99!
- Giveaway: Vintage Hip Christmas Crafts e-Book
- Giveaway: Christmas Stamp Set
- Giveaway: Studio Calico Home Front Line
- Giveaway: Crafting Jewish Style Kits
- Kit Club Feature and Giveaway!: Jenni Bowlin Mercantile