We are pleased to partner with Crafting Jewish Style, a new scrapbooking company, to give away two crafting kits! Crafting Jewish Style produces coordinated products, based on the book Crafting Jewish Style by Rivky Koenig, for documenting your Jewish Holiday memories. You can also get more information about the company and their products on their blog.
We’ll be giving away the Rosh Hashanah kit as well as the Passover kit shown above.
To enter the giveaway please leave a comment below, telling me your favorite holiday memory or tradition.
Want more entries?
1. Follow Craft Gossip on Twitter and tweet this: ” Crafting Jewish Style Giveaway on @CraftGossip http://bit.ly/bIUGPS “. Then leave a link to your twitter profile in the comments for an additional entry.
2. Become a fan of the Scrapbooking on Craft Gossip Page on Facebook and then post this as your Facebook status update: “Crafting Jewish Style Giveaway Giveaway on @CraftGossip http://bit.ly/bIUGPS ” Then leave a link to your Facebook profile in the comments for an additional second entry.
3. If you have a blog, blog about this giveaway and leave a link in the comments to your post for an additional entry.
Apologies to our International readers but this giveaway is open to US residents only.
Entries will close next Wednesday, April 21st at midnight EST. Winner announced Thursday April 22nd. When commenting please enter a valid e-mail address in the field provided (not in your comment) so that we can contact you if you are the lucky winner. Good luck!
Comments are now closed on this post. Thanks for entering!
- Giveaway: $50 Peachy Cheap Gift Certificate!!
- Giveaway: Christmas Stamp Set
- Giveaway: Vintage Hip Christmas Crafts e-Book
- Giveaway: Studio Calico Home Front Line
- Kit Club Feature and Giveaway!: Jenni Bowlin Mercantile