The design team over an PcLayers.com has come up with a 2008 calender scavanger hunt. You can download these digital scrapbooking calenders and simply place your own photographs in.
The calender is designed to fit into a recycled CD jewel box. (though I had to cut mine down to fit) To use the calender you simply rotate the sheets.
To get you started I have posted the January page link
You may need to look up the December Archives on some blogs.
By Shellie Wilson
- Free Online Class from My Creative Classroom
- My Scrapbook Nook Blog Hop
- Freebie: Printable Calendar from Designing Moms
- Video Tutorial | Using an Alphabet Sheet in Photoshop Elements 7
- Journaling and Scrapping the Holidays