Vivian Masket, a scrapbook project designer for several well known manufacturers is virtually taking us to CHA Winter 2014 with her Armchair Attendee week.
Here is how it works in her own words
- In the weeks leading up to the Craft and Hobby Association’s (CHA) trade show, I religiously follow manufacturer’s blogs and papercrafting websites and pin new releases to my CHA board on Pinterest.
- I look for trends, patterns, new and interesting products, and products that fit my style.
- I blog each day of the trade show, sharing my thoughts and takeaways and lots and lots of product images and links.
Every show I do this a little differently, so here’s my plan for this show:
- Day #1, Saturday, January 11: Trends (Continuing and Emerging)
- Day #2, Sunday, January 12: Trend Mash-ups (Where Trends Collide)
- Day #3, Monday, January 13: If I Were A Kit Club Owner…
- Day #4, Tuesday, January 14: My Wish List
Make sure to head on over to get caught up on all the new trends and fabulous products!
By Francine Clouden